Wax and oil burner with a gold embossed heart and detachable lid
Please read CARE INSTRUCTIONS below before purchasing,thank you.
Available in colours mint, pink, white and cream.
Tea light candles OR wax melts NOT included.
Handmade from porcelain, this burner is a great addition to any home and is sure to give the room a warm cosy feel. The burner and lid have each gone through at least 9 stages before being sent off to their new homes. From the initial cast to the final sanding it's made with the utmost love and care in our home studio in Leicester.
Please note, the top of the burner may not be perfectly round due to the nature of porcelain. This doesn't affect the use of the burner.
The detatchable lid is clear glazed on the inside (not the rim, the rim is polished to a smooth matte finish just like the outside) making it suitable for wax melts and oils. The oil burner is also glazed on the inside. The outside is polished and finished smooth and matte. To ensure the finish is kept well and isn't damaged, please light the tea light candle AWAY from the burner and then place it inside the burner. This is to stop the black soot from the match staining the matte finish of the burner.
Burner and Lid together
Lid holds around 40ml
- Do not touch the burner whilst it's turned on or just after the candle has been blown out as it will be VERY HOT!
- Keep away from Children and Pets
- Place on a heat resistant surface
- Please light the candle AWAY from the burner. This is to stop any black soot from the match, staining the matte finish of the burner as the match is lit.
- To remove left over wax, you can gently heat the bottom of the lid to soften the edges of the wax. This will loosen it up enough to remove.
- If using as an oil burner, please ensure there is always some water in the top lid with the oil when the candle is on. This is will stop the oil from sticking inside the lid.
- Please note, the base of the lid may stain due to the direct heat of the tea light candle.
- All burners and lids can be washed with warm/hot water. Please refrain from using a hard sponge as this may damage the finish.
- Please handle all ceramic items with care as they are fragile and may break if you drop them on a hard surface.
- Please note due to the nature of all items being handmade, please allow slight variations from the photograph above.
IMPORTANT- International/EU Shipping - Please note, you may be charged Customs Tax when collecting your parcel. Please check this before you order to avoid any surprise extra payments! Thank you.
"Absolutely stunning! Totally surpassed my expectations. I’ve had a couple burners and this one is absolutely the best. The finish, the detail and the love that’s put in to it. Just goes to shop why shopping small is just worth it!"